New SuperGel™ by King of Shaves combines the ultimate in smooth shave performance with a SuperFresh™ Citrus fragrance for a galvanizing skin zing. Don’t just shave, enjoy the King of Shaves with SuperGel, our best shave gel ever!
• Dermatologically tested – ideal for sensitive skin.
• Moisturises and lubricates giving excellent blade glide.
• The low foam formula means you see exactly where you’re shaving – perfect for shaping facial hair.
• For the ultimate shave, partner this SuperGel with the King of Shaves Azor system razor. Important: Enjoy!
• 150ml. LDPE tube. PP Cap. Made in the United Kingdom. King of Shaves products are tested humans, not animals. Type a description for this product here...
For best results use as part of the King of Shaves PSP™ (Prime, Shave, Protect) regime.
Sodium laureth sulfate,Glycerin, Acrylates / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Styrene / acrylates copolymer, Sodium chloride, Benzophenone-4, Coco-glucoside, Magnesium nitrate, Benzyl alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Benzoic acid, Magnesium chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 47005 (Yellow 10).
Posted by Tony Jennings. on 14th Mar 2016
I first came across King of Shaves menthol gel in England at least 16 years ago at Boots the chemist. Only the menthol fragrance available at that time. You have made great strides in perfecting an outstanding product in citrus and other fragrances, its simply the best shave gel I have ever used.
Posted by Rob on 8th Mar 2016
This is seriously, for me, the best shaving gel I have ever used. I have sensitive skin but this allows me to still shave every day. Simply the best
Posted by Rob Nelson on 28th Dec 2015
I have been using the Shaving gels for three years now and in my judgement there is nothing to compare them with. They are sim[ply superb and superior to foam and other products.
Posted by Unknown on 25th Oct 2015
Posted by Warren on 6th Jan 2015
Lightly scented, smooth and slippery. A great product
Posted by Jack Lin on 3rd Jan 2014
Not as good as AlphaGel. Well, for me anyway...
Posted by Michael Taaffe on 9th Jul 2013
It's simple the lightly scented supergel is simply great
Posted by Mooseman on 30th Apr 2013
Graet smelling and provides smooth noon irritation shave